MP3-Burner, The Simple Way! is a free trial software application from the CD Burners subcategory, part of the Audio & Multimedia category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2007-07-20. The program can be installed on Windows2000, WinXP, Windows2003.
Too busy to fiddle with complicated software? MP3-Burner "The Simple Way" is really easy to use. Need to take your music to the car? Use it to make your own CDs from MP3 files. It is fully automatic- no settings. So simple we call it CLICK-TO-DISC! The result is a CD that can be played in car and home stereos. Also prints out a track listing for the jewel case and lets you edit MP3 Tags. Demo version lets you record up to 4 full length CDs at maximum speed. Register for unlimited CDs, only $19.99.
- Make your own Audio CDs from MP3s easily- just Drag and Drop!
- SIMPLE TO USE! Only 1 button to record.
- No settings or other hard choices to make.
- Pays for itself, try it FREE 4 times then buy for only $19.99
- Full MP3 support including On-the-fly decoding during recording
- Increased compatibility with older CD Burners
- Use CD-R or CD-RW blanks, 74 minutes or 80 minutes
- Supports overburning for maximum playing time
- Edit or create new MP3 tags, just right-click on each MP3 to change
- Uses the MP3 tag or file name to automatically create a jewel case insert you can print and cut. Really useful!
Works on all WindowsXP/Windows2000/Windows2003 machines with CD Recorder.
MP3-Burner, The Simple Way! (version 6.5) has a file size of 1.17 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 189 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.